Build your own SaaS business, earn RECURRING revenue, and help your users save money and time when they subscribe to your ZeroWork TaskBots.
Sign up for a free trial of the ZeroWork Creator App so you can play and learn. Then, you can choose the plan that works for you.
Start building your TaskBots in our No-Code Creator App. Use conditional logic to allow for detailed processes that truly automate tasks for your users. These workflows are private, and when you use them to publish a TaskBot on the Marketplace, they stay private. Subscribers to your TaskBots cannot see any of the building blocks in your valuable workflow. Review the documentation or watch this crash course.
Once you've tested your new TaskBot, you're ready to start the publishing process on the marketplace to start enjoying recurring revenue from subscribers. This is where you mark the fields your users customize for their own data. Easy-to-use forms are generated automatically to complete fields like: Personalized DM text, a link to a list of FB pages, a link to the list of all the members of a FB group, etc. This form, and the options in the left-hand sidebar are all your subscribers can access when they use your TaskBot.
Publish your TaskBot. Simply click on My published TaskBots and log in with your credentials from the Creator App, then click on “Publish TaskBot”. You will need to fill out descriptions and add a demo video. Or, you can even pre-publish for your users to join a wait-list!
Manage your published TaskBots - edit, unpublish or pause anytime. Gather feedback from subscribers to allow you to update and improve workflows directly in your Creator app - changes will be reflected automatically for all subscribers.
Now end users can subscribe to your TaskBots on the TaskBot market. Enjoy! We charge 30% commission of every sale you make.
Not at all, ZeroWork is all no-code. That said, TaskBot creators are expected to build useful, well-maintained, robust TaskBots that cover edge cases and provide enough options and updates to their users. General software, product and coding skills are helpful because you would already understand the logic behind such programs. If, for example, you have experience building chatbots with a tool like ManyChat, you can feel comfortable building in ZeroWork. If you have no software or product experience whatsoever, you still can become a TaskBot creator - you just need to be willing to learn!
You can create any TaskBots that use websites. Just take a look at what is on the TaskBot market. Create a TaskBot to save LinkedIn search results to a CRM. Create a TaskBot that sends DMs on Instagram. You name it!
And here is a page where you can see what TaskBots subscribers suggested or upvoted: TaskBot requests.
No, data saved to data tables and parameters (passwords, login information, etc.) are not accessible to you.
Sure, just use ZeroWork Creator App for your own needs. No need to publish and sell anything.
There are two ways you can do this.
1. Your client would need to subscribe for the Creator App (just like you did). You can build a TaskBot for them and send it to them via the option called “Send TaskBot to another account”. The TaskBot will be duplicated to their account including duplication of all the associated data tables. From then on, they can use it, change it and do whatever they want with it.
2. You can create your TaskBot in your Creator App, and offer it as a customized service to your client. You will retain the IP and the visibility of the workflow logic, and you offer a "managed service" to your client where you use your workflow exclusively to collect their data. You can also charge a higher-ticket price for this option. Also, if you cater to enterprise customers, contact us and we can arrange a commission-based channel sales agreement where we can forward some of our enterprise projects to you.
Yes we do, because we greatly appreciate your support. We offer a 10% affiliate commission for referrals to subscription sales made on the TaskBot marketplace (apply for marketplace affiliate program here) and a 30% affiliate commission for referrals to a standard and premium plan subscription to the Creator App (apply for Creator App affiliate program here).
Yes, absolutely! The marketplace is still in its beginning, so there is an advantage of being among the first creators to establish your reputation as the creator of valuable TaskBots for the most demanded use cases, and generate recurring monthly revenue from subscribers.
ZeroWork TaskBots are safe for you to build, and for your subscribers to use. We are committed to making sure your creator experience is safe, valuable, and productive, so we have built a platform that allows you to build TaskBots that mimic online human behavior. Therefore, we provide the tools you need to use logic-driven workflows that randomize automated actions, vary content of DMs (using our spintax feature), and limit profile visits, connection requests and DMs. When you create TaskBots using our tool, you are also creating solutions that are safe for your subscribers to use.
Since ZeroWork's primary differentiation is automating lead generation relationships, we require our TaskBot creators to adhere to several important requirements:
- List of required features for a published TaskBot
- Demo video requirements
- General requirements and approval process
- Requirements to keep your TaskBot on the marketplace
There is no approval for pre-published TaskBots. Here is how pre-publishing works.
Thanks for asking! This is our most popular question from new creators to our ZeroWork community! Here are the limits as we know them for each of the three most popular social platforms:
- Profile visits (meaning opening profile urls) - up to 500 per day if using Sales Navigator account, we suggest no more than 200-300 if using a free account, and we recommend starting with 100 for non-active accounts to be safe.
- Connection requests - the hard limit is 100 connection requests per week, and we recommend staying within normal business hours in your time zone when sending them. Also, we recommend that you not send all 100 requests in one day, but distribute your requests throughout the week, as in 20 per day.
- No other known limits on any followups.
- No known profile visit limit.
- No known hard limit for connection requests, but you must be careful if you are using a new account.
- DM limit - 50 DMs per day and up to 150 for very active accounts. The DM limit is hit faster if the content stays the same and is not varied (so you need to use spintax to vary the messages - see documentation here
- No known profile visit limit.
- No known hard limit, must be careful if new account.
- DM limit - 30 DMs per day and up to 100 for very active accounts. The DM limit is hit faster if the content stays the same and is not varied (so you need to use spintax to vary the messages - see documentation here.
Yes, absolutely! You can offer a free trial for up to 30 days for your subscribers to try before they buy, and you can also request a discount code for special launch events or early users: fill out this form to get a discount code for subscribers.
No, TaskBots run locally on your, or your subscriber's computer. This is why no VPN or proxy is needed. That said, if you happen to manage more than 3-5 profiles and want to use TaskBots for all of them, it is not recommended to run these multiple profiles on the same computer.
Absolutely! You can check our roadmap here: ZeroWork Creator App public roadmap. To make a suggestion, simply click on "Create a new post".
We’d love to learn more about the TaskBots that you want to build. We have built close relationships with the first TaskBots creators, and want to continue this trend to support you in every way.